MORFINGIT, S.L., responsible for the web site www.correcta.es, from now on Correcta, puts at the disposal of the users the present document, with which it tries to give fulfillment to the obligations arranged in the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of the Electronic Trade (LSSICE), as well as to inform all the users of the web site with regard to which the conditions of use are.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Correcta reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or to inform the users of such obligations, being understood that publication on the Correcta website is sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Name of the company: MORFINGIT, S.L.
Commercial name: CORRECTA
Address: Calle San Bernardo 123, 3ª planta, 28015, Madrid
Through www.correcta.es, we offer users the possibility to access to the information of our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user recognizes and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and, in special, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, marks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to rights of Intellectual Property and all the marks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all the rights of industrial and intellectual property, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, that are exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic.
It is prohibited to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The user of this Web Space undertakes to respect the above rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal action that may correspond in defense of their legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
5. WEB SPACE USER OBLIGATIONS
The user agrees to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) the generally accepted morality and good customs and (iv) the public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
However, as established in the previous section, the user must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to this end or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet as they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Web Space and/or the contents.
- In particular, and as an indication and not as an exhaustive list, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of sensitive material.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing yourself not to cede it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the mentioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, the user is obliged to notify the company of any event that could lead to the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of your password, being of its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party.
It does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services of free disposal and use by users of www.correcta.es. It is also exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of consultation services and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages or harm due to an illicit or incorrect use of such services, the user may be claimed for the damages or harm caused.
7. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and to personalize your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
The cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible in all cases of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by the Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any dispute the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the head office of the website.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is found to be unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to the modification or replacement of such stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and purpose reflected in the original stipulation.